Streambank Stabilization Techniques
You will Learn:
- Hard & Soft Erosion Prevention
- Vegetation and Plantings: The First Method of Stream Stabilization
- Natural Reduction of Erosion and Flooding
- The New Laws that are Hard on Developers and Engineers
- State & Local Regulations Pertaining to Stream Developments & Erosion
Increasingly, state environmental agencies and the Environmental Protection Agency are requiring developers to work with environmental professionals to create plans that will eliminate or severely lessen the amount of erosion along streams and creeks. Using both natural and manmade efforts to reduce waves and keep the streambed elevated. Before starting on any project to preserve a stream's existing location or alter it sufficiently to reduce erosion, it's worth reviewing the latest and most popular methods used to reduce or eliminate erosion and other destructive forces that can come with increased development, which are outlined in this white paper.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary white paper!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Environmental Training Resource with your White Paper!