Sponsored by Lorman Education
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Product ID: 407392
Credit & Course Provided by:
Assessment of Aging Asbestos Cement Pipe Systems
September 29, 2022
1:00 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT)
1 hour 5 minutes
Mateusz Radlinski Ph.D., P.E.
Exponent Failure Analysis Associates
- Principal Engineer at Exponent, Inc.
- Professional practice focuses on all aspects of concrete and cement-based materials used in modern infrastructure projects
- Performed numerous asbestos-cement pipe condition assessments including remaining service life analyses and failure investigations
- Presented and published technical papers on asbestos-cement pipe condition assessment
- Author of publications related to material characterization, performance evaluation, durability, and failure analysis of concrete materials
- Member of American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- Ph.D. degree in Civil Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Contact information: 650-688-6752 or [email protected]
© 2022 EnvironmentalTrainingResource.com, owned and operated by Lorman Business Center, LLC